Prev: Re: [FT] About these Phalons.... Next: Medtch 2180

[OT] Style Sheets

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 12:19:06 -0500
Subject: [OT] Style Sheets

Not counting anyone who responded to the list, here are the results,
cut and pasted, to my question "can you see CSS?":

No. (Netscape Navigator Gold 3.04 on Win 3.11).

Yes. I use IE5
Yes (Netscape 4)
Netscape 4.7 Especially as lynx seems to be able to handle the
deprecation better with CSS
i use navigator 4.06 (or thereabouts) on win95
IE 5 and Netscape Communicator 4.6.
YES [no browser specified]
YES [no browser specified]
YES [no browser specified]
at work the latest version of IE, at home its the weird AOL 5.0
I use IE4.0
i can read them with netscape 4
I use IE4

(The "No" answer was, IIRC, from Down Under, so seeing CSS may be a
function of range rather than simply line-of-sight--so roll your
quality die, downshifted one for each range band, and if you get to
less than a d4 you automatically miss, with no suppression...wait, I'm
mixing threads here....)

--Chris  DeBoe
Quixtar IBO#706882
http://www.quixtar.com

Prev: Re: [FT] About these Phalons.... Next: Medtch 2180