Prev: Re: Archives Next: Re: Archives

UNSC Fleet [comments]

From: "Jim.Bell" <Jim.Bell@s...>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:47:28 -0500
Subject: UNSC Fleet [comments]

Just a few comments about the Capital ships of the UNSC Fleet. I
received my
package from Jon two days ago. I now have at least one of every UNSC
capital
ship. I didn't get the fighters as I have a rather large collection of
the
GF series UN fighters.

The line from top to bottom is very nice and I take my hat off to Jon's
design work. As Jon has mentioned the fleet is very modular, which means
there are a large number of combinations. As a result I have the
following
number of variations for these classes.

4 destroyer types
4 light cruisers types
3 escort cruiser types
3 heavy cruiser types
2 battle cruiser types

I only have one of the ships bigger so no variants are required. Though
the
other classes all look very good. Overall get work Jon, and for those at
the
GZG-ECC III you'll see the fleet. I won't be using it in a game but I'll
have the UNSC fleet there for display.

For all those people on the list who know me, YES they will be painted
not
just assembled.

Jim

Prev: Re: Archives Next: Re: Archives