Prev: Re: Archives Next: UNSC Fleet [comments]

Re: Archives

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:45:05 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Archives

On 15-Dec-99 at 10:42, Guests who kill talk show hosts .. On the last
Geraldo
(KOCHTE@stsci.edu) wrote: > >The ones on

> >http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/Archive/home.html
>
> I think Jerry's typically a week or two behind as he concatenates and
> compiles things together. I know that lately (and moreso currently)
> he has been swamped-busy, much like I've been feeling, and his update
> times may be delayed because of this (last I checked he had gotten a
> promotion, made head of a department, but had zero help under him, so
> is being both manager-type and grunt at the same time).
>
> Mk

Better than what they do here, there is a tendancy to move the
responsibilities to someone lower down and then remove the
higher position.

So this isn't automatic?  I would be willing to donate a set of
perl scripts to do this from the digests if anyone is willing
to host it (unfortunately I can't).

Oh, Unix of course.

Roger

Prev: Re: Archives Next: UNSC Fleet [comments]