Prev: Safe speeds Next: Re: [FH] Great Powers Revised

Re: New 3D images

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:10:05 +1100
Subject: Re: New 3D images

At 10:25 PM 12/13/99 -0500, you wrote:
>My lord.....
>
>I've seen Ndege's work. Wow. Now I have to give a similar nod to a lot
>of other talented folk. And if Jon T hasn't looked at these, esp the
>latest NSL, he'd better. Those are notches above the standard FT
>artwork (which is okay... but wow, this new stuff is spiffy!) and
>would be awesome for future books....

Where abouts does one find these images?  I'm sure its been posted
before,
but after coming back from a few days conferencing I kinda just deleted
swathes of messages rather than read them all.	Could someone please
post URLs?

-Kelvin....

	 "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."

Prev: Safe speeds Next: Re: [FH] Great Powers Revised