Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #608 Next: Re: [FT] [OT]Playing at CanCon (Australia)

Re: [FT] SMLs and Banzai Jammers

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 13:12:51 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] SMLs and Banzai Jammers

Laserlight wrote:

> >Banzai Jammers only really shred the tactic of unloading all
> >salvoes against the big targets as soon as possible.

> That turns out not to be the case.  In our NI/IF battle, I couldn't
> have swept your missile-sponges in a reasonable time frame -->8--

In a previous post I asked for just such a playtest, and predicted the
results as given above.

But before I rest my case, how about a swap of sides? See if the
esteemed  Noam could get through the Banzai Jammer defence?  I
personally don't see how, but I've been wrong before, and no doubt will
be again.

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #608 Next: Re: [FT] [OT]Playing at CanCon (Australia)