Prev: [SG2] DESPERATE: Seeking 20mm Miniatures from UK Next: Re: [FT] ANNOUNCE - new 3D Model / gallery

RE: [FT] ANNOUNCE - new 3D Model / gallery

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:39:24 -0600
Subject: RE: [FT] ANNOUNCE - new 3D Model / gallery

> >***
> >This page has expired.
> >

> sigh - its a 'Homestead' thing AFAIK, their pages are
> too clever for their own good using lots of bleeding
> edge HTML/script stuff. Xoom looks more attractive
> now.

I have uploaded pages to Homestead and the next time I log on they are
gone
(Homestead removed).  This has not happened to me for a while though.
Homestead has had its bugs but so far they have corrected the problems
in a
somewhat timely manner or I have found a way around them.  I have
enjoyed
their Publisher program though, since I haven't learned much HTML yet,
it
has allowed me to do a lot more with my website.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
For the latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/index.html
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: [SG2] DESPERATE: Seeking 20mm Miniatures from UK Next: Re: [FT] ANNOUNCE - new 3D Model / gallery