Prev: RE: [FT] ANNOUNCE - new 3D Model / gallery Next: RE: [FT] ANNOUNCE - new 3D Model / gallery

[SG2] DESPERATE: Seeking 20mm Miniatures from UK

From: "Scott Spieker" <scspieker@n...>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 12:02:32 -0500
Subject: [SG2] DESPERATE: Seeking 20mm Miniatures from UK

Hello all.
    I wanted to thank all of you who were offering to help out with my
quest
to find more 20mm Blade Miniatures.  I would like to inform you all that
seem to have been the first to:

    1) Locate the current owner of the molds
    2) Present a resounding story to purchase them from the current
owner

    All of the information that I had acquired was very helpful and I
will
keep the list up to date on the developments as they come forward.  So
far I
have been able to contact the current owner and present my case.  I am
now
awaiting a ruling to see if the molds will be sold and at what price.
Thankfully I have been presented with sufficient capital to purchase the
molds as well as form a company to manufacture and distribute these
items if
the molds become available.
    Thank you all for your support and interest.  If you are interested
in
seeing some of the Blade line of figures, I would be more than happy to
photo some of the figures that I have in my collection and publish them
in a
web site for all to share.  If you are interested, please LMK and I will
put
a higher priority on the project, thus getting it done sooner.

Thanks,
Scott Spieker

Prev: RE: [FT] ANNOUNCE - new 3D Model / gallery Next: RE: [FT] ANNOUNCE - new 3D Model / gallery