Prev: Re: Arty Next: Way Way Way OT )Stealth and Countermeasures..For Ray

Re: Stealth and Countermeasures...

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 08:55:09 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Stealth and Countermeasures...

On Wed, 08 Dec 1999 19:32:17 +1000 Alan E and Carmel J Brain
<aebrain@dynamite.com.au> wrote:
> [...] I would like to have all further correspondence via e-mail, as
everyone on the list has been really patient with me regarding putting
purely 20th-21st century Naval matters in a Ground Zero Games Mailing
list.

> Of course if a large number of people are intersted spectators, I'll
continue. Unless one or more people object, in which case I'll just CC
things to anyone who wants. <

Mark me down as an interested spectator -- also my sons, who delight in
using more-or-less-heavily modified 1/350 battleship models as fire
support in DS games (!). Ah, the sound of 18" guns....

Phil, sometimes slightly worried about just what he's raising in the
way of offspring....
"I think... I think I am!     |        I think _I_ am:
 Therefore I am... I think?"  | 	Phil Atcliffe
   -- The Moody Blues	      | (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: Arty Next: Way Way Way OT )Stealth and Countermeasures..For Ray