Prev: GZG 'style' fun logos Next: Re: Stealth and Countermeasures...

Re: Arty

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 20:48:25 +1000
Subject: Re: Arty

Scott Uecker wrote:

> Our boys got pretty well spanked this year by you folks from the land
whose
> toilets flush in the other direction...

Home Team advantage.

Despite rumours to the contrary, our toilets don't flush in the opposite
direction. They use a different mechanism entirely, one that doesn't
spiral-flush (and uses about 1/3 as much water).
Those readers who are based in the UK, NZ or OZ and have never seen a US
toilet won't know what the heck I'm talking about. Just take my word for
it, the  US Toilet flush is "etwas anders" as they say in Germany.

> Didn't know you had Grizzly's, but you sure as H#%L have some big-a#@
> snakes!!

Mmmmm...Protein..... (actually the one time I ate snake on a survival
course at age 15, it tasted pretty good, despite being over-cooked). And
the spiders are a lot more dangerous than the snakes, in any event.

We don't have any Grizzlies, but beware of the Drop Bears.
--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: GZG 'style' fun logos Next: Re: Stealth and Countermeasures...