Prev: Re: Stealth and Countermeasures... Next: Re: [FT] SMLs and Banzai Jammers

GZG MSN Community

From: "Stuart Ford" <smford@e...>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 21:06:59 -0600
Subject: GZG MSN Community

Howdy All,

As of today I have created a GZG/Full Thrust MSN Community.

You might remember about a year ago I launched an ICQ group
for Full Thrust, but due to problems with the system, we
never really could take advantage of the site.

To reach the new community, connect to:

http://communities.msn.com/FullThrustDockingStation

You will need to get a MSN Passport to access this group,
since I've made it private to keep the spammers off the
list.  The group is publicly visible though, so we should
attract some attention, and it's my hope, more people who
will buy and play the game.

Thanks for the time,
Stuart Ford

Prev: Re: Stealth and Countermeasures... Next: Re: [FT] SMLs and Banzai Jammers