Prev: Re: [SG2] Seeking anyone with 20mm Blade Miniatures Next: RE: [SG2] Seeking anyone with 20mm Blade Miniatures

RE: [SG2] Seeking anyone with 20mm Blade Miniatures

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 15:54:49 -0000
Subject: RE: [SG2] Seeking anyone with 20mm Blade Miniatures

>Generally speaking a mold made from a casting doesn't produce
>very good castings itself.

I don't agree I have seen copies better (some originals can be badly
cast)
or as good as the originals - you can't tell them apart. It actually
amazed me they were so good as I was expecting detail challenged
replicas
as you suggest.

I concluded that copy quality generally depends on the skill of the
caster and the equipment and materials used.

Its the legality/ethics of it that may stop you not the quality.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: [SG2] Seeking anyone with 20mm Blade Miniatures Next: RE: [SG2] Seeking anyone with 20mm Blade Miniatures