Prev: Caliber Next: Re: GEVs

RE: Ortillery platforms

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 15:30:51 +1100
Subject: RE: Ortillery platforms

Got it in one.
The only ortillery platform I designed was for special forces support.
It
had a cloak, 1 ortillery system & very little else (see webpage for
details).
Ortillery monitors are only sent in after the active space defences have
been suppressed.  Once you get that close to the planet, you start
dueling
with the surface batteries, which (if their smart) you have to find
using
sensors first.	This is requires good defences.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu

Prev: Caliber Next: Re: GEVs