Prev: Colonial powers and battles Next: RE: [Fwd: flanker New China Radar technology threatens US Stealth Aircraft!]

Re: Stealth and Countermeasures...

From: "I completely agree with you. If the plan fails, we punch faces." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 12:39:50 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Stealth and Countermeasures...

>of missiles, but I easily batted them from the sky. Then just before
the
>helo was going to land, I launched all my Sunburns at the Tico. We were
at

btw, not to leave you in suspense: the helo survived. The Arleigh Burke
came
running out and managed to get *just* within range of the last drops of
fuel
before the helo thumped on deck.

Mk
-
Dr T: "I'm speechless"

Indy: "No you're not; you're still talking"

Prev: Colonial powers and battles Next: RE: [Fwd: flanker New China Radar technology threatens US Stealth Aircraft!]