Prev: Re: A good altitude for Ortillery? Math and astrophysics guys helpout Next: Just what will we see on the GZGVerse battlefield?

Re: SG2/DS2 artillery

From: Adrian Johnson <ajohnson@i...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:44:25 -0500
Subject: Re: SG2/DS2 artillery

Good luck, friend... I hate to say it, but that's going to be a tough
one.
These are out of production, as the scale changed for the Heavy Gear
models
AND the company making them lost their licence from DP9.  The ones that
were made (and there were 2 types:  "Northern" and "Southern" as per the
HG
universe storyline) are PERFECT scale for SG.  I have some of each and
will
endeavour to get some pics available - but that means borrowing a
friend's
digital camera and having someone else post the pics...  You'll be
looking
for old stock, so try distributors...

I don't know if this will help much, but the last time I bought some, it
was at:

The Hairy Tarantula
354 Yonge Street,
second floor
Toronto, Ontario
M5B 1S5
Canada
416-596-8002
us@hairyt.com

they have a web page at:  http://www.hairyt.com/

but I checked it out and it is still being built as a catalogue/order
site
so there isn't much up yet.  You could call them and ask???  I know at
one
point, they had orderd a ton of the old-scale HG stuff in 'cause they
new
ahead of time that production in that scale was ending.

>Hey, anybody know where I could see/order some Heavy Gear arty on-line?
>
>>them as off-table support...	I have added three of the Heavy Gear
arty
>>pieces to my SG collection, and they are great to use as an objective
in
>>scenarios.  I use that one as a demo game at con's quite often, and
it's

Adrian Johnson
ajohnson@idirect.com