Prev: Re: New Confederate States: In search of the owner Next: Re: OT: Independence War

RE: [OT]: Independence War

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:32:26 +1100
Subject: RE: [OT]: Independence War

You could also check out the original game in the genre:
http://www.bc3000ad.com/
It's currently up to V2.08 which includes complete
space/aerospace/surface
interaction.
The next edition due for next year also includes 1st person control of
your
shipboard marines for boarding/surface actions.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu

I've