Prev: New Confederate States: In search of the owner Next: RE: [OT]: Independence War

Re: New Confederate States: In search of the owner

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 22:30:37 -0500
Subject: Re: New Confederate States: In search of the owner

>Besides, there is just something attractive about entering battle
with
>a Rebel Yell...

Sounds like Reynolds Consortium Security, New Pascagoula and New
Roanoke, Alarish.  Enthusiastic lads.
Of course, slightly counterproductive, since our side gets to hear it
in their headphones and the other side doesn't normally hear it at
all.

> and flying the lovely Confederate Flag....
You mean the Confederate Flag, or the Confederate battle standard?
They're not the same.

Prev: New Confederate States: In search of the owner Next: RE: [OT]: Independence War