Prev: A Canadian Perspective (amended for proper geography) Next: RE: Bomber support (FT fighter question)

[SGII] Newbie Game

From: Magnus Alexandersson <m96maal@m...>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 21:29:54 +0100 (MET)
Subject: [SGII] Newbie Game

Hi there!

I'm running a small SGII game in a local store next week. I've dabbled
with the rules some. Got the big picture right (or so I think). Me and
my
friends have run a few small encounters just to get the general feel of
the mechanics.

So, what's the problem you might ask?

Q1:Well, I would like to have some pointers to what's a good newbie
scenario, force wise and level of the rules. What we have in models are
good range of GW minis, maybe up to a three squad platoon on each side.

Have been eyeing the starter scenarios in the rulebook. Does any1 have
any tips on forces on either side?

Q2:How do you organise your squads? How many SAW's, GMS(sp?) and so on?
Commandsquads? Different?

///Magnus

Prev: A Canadian Perspective (amended for proper geography) Next: RE: Bomber support (FT fighter question)