Prev: A new heartland con? Re: Gen Con - a Canadian thought Next: [SGII] Newbie Game

A Canadian Perspective (amended for proper geography)

From: kaladorn@f...
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 14:57:24 -0500
Subject: A Canadian Perspective (amended for proper geography)

My apologies to anyone who used the Map sites to point out
Indianapolis is actually closer to Ottawa than Milwaukee due to the
nature of roads. I had envisioned it (without checking my map) as
further south and west (I keep picturing Indianna as SW of Wisconsin).
My bad.... dumb Canuck..dumb... (Sending Bat Squad to my own
house....)

I guess either way it is quite a drive. Last time I went, I happened
to be on my way somewhere so I flew.

Anyway, I'd best return to my studies of the
Atlas-of-the-world-as-it-is-Not-as-I-thought-it-was.....

Thomas Barclay
Software UberMensch
xwave solutions
(613) 831-2018 x 3008

Prev: A new heartland con? Re: Gen Con - a Canadian thought Next: [SGII] Newbie Game