Prev: Re: Whoa! Re: Bad Gen Con News. Next: Cloaks and wave guns (FT)

Bomber support (FT fighter question)

From: UNKNOWN <NOT.VALID@k...>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:58:52 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
Subject: Bomber support (FT fighter question)

Has anyone tried having fighters screening other fighters?

In every air combat/space combat game I've come across you
usually get interceptors or simple fighters protecting
bombers.

I know most people hate fighters (did I mention my 25
fighter group strong fleet :) but what do people think about
say having Interceptors screen a group of torpedo bombers
thus being able to take on missiles or enemy fighter groups
on their way to the target.

Obviously no screening benefit would be gained against PDS
fire.

Anyone?

Jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: Re: Whoa! Re: Bad Gen Con News. Next: Cloaks and wave guns (FT)