Prev: GW/FASA ST minis (was: Paint Stripping) Next: Re: Homeworld Computer Game

RE: Homeworld Computer Game

From: "Nelson, Andrew" <Andrew.Nelson@a...>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 14:25:07 -0600
Subject: RE: Homeworld Computer Game

The game is awesome.  I agree however that the multi-player option is
much
more enjoyable than the single player missions.  Some of the mission
expectations are pretty incredible, and require dying several times to
narrow your strategy.

However, it is an excellent game and well worth the money.

Drew