Prev: Re: Thoughts for NAC vs NSL matches! Aka New tech/Modified FB ships Next: RE: Homeworld Computer Game

GW/FASA ST minis (was: Paint Stripping)

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:09:11 -0500 (EST)
Subject: GW/FASA ST minis (was: Paint Stripping)

On Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:04:37 +0000 CGS
<michael@carrickfergus.schoolzone.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]I rescued some old Games Workshop Star Trek ships and an SJG
Ogre Mk V with it (remember the Chandley, anyone?). <

I try not to... of all the _horrible_ ship designs, that one is up
there with the worst! A cross between the Reliant and the Sydney
Opera House -- what _were_ FASA thinking of (or drinking) when they
approved it (much less _designed_ it!)?

Phil
"If you let a smile be your umbrella... you'll get wet teeth!"
   -- a forgotten comedian, quoted by me: Phil Atcliffe
				(Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: Thoughts for NAC vs NSL matches! Aka New tech/Modified FB ships Next: RE: Homeworld Computer Game