Prev: Re: Beth's Emines & HBWs Next: RE: Ainsty INAPs

Ainsty INAPs

From: kaladorn@f...
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:30:52 -0500
Subject: Ainsty INAPs

I'd very much like to see them next to a KV fig if you have one Tom,
or alternately next to some NSL. The Preds (bigger KV that Nick
makes) - Hunters I think he calls them - are a fair bit bigger than
standard KV, but I'm using them too. I thought maybe the INAPs would
be on that order of size, but sounds like they are bigger. If you have
a GW fig too for comparison, that couldn't hurt.

But how will you photograph them? They're invisible.... *rofl*

:)

Tom B.

Prev: Re: Beth's Emines & HBWs Next: RE: Ainsty INAPs