Prev: RE: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread Next: Re: [FT] Multi-ship stands

Re: World Map?

From: bbrush@u...
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:06:46 -0600
Subject: Re: World Map?

As far as the New Irish Republic goes, I have turned the entry in to
Jerry, but
he's been too busy to get it updated.  I have been designing ships, and
tanks,
and getting things organized, but I haven't gotten a lot of it written
down yet.
I've got 3 designs in the Ship registry and a fourth submitted but not
posted
yet if you're interested.

Bill

Steven M Goode <"gromit+"@CMU.EDU> on 11/15/1999 02:03:23 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

  To:	       gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

  cc:	       (bcc: Bill Brush/NET/UNL/UNEBR)

  Subject      Re: World Map?
  :

Excerpts from mail: 15-Nov-99 RE: World Map? by "Tim Jones"@Smallworld.c

> http://steve.pugh.net/grunt/graphics/world.gif

Thank you!

Looking at the map, I was wondering if anyone's got plans for some of
the countries that don't appear as part of the major power blocks,
namely most of the Balkans, Ireland, and the equatorial belt of Africa?
The GZGpedia has entries for Greater Serbia and the New Irish Republic,
but they're blank.

Prev: RE: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread Next: Re: [FT] Multi-ship stands