Prev: re: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread Next: Re: World Map?

RE: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:03:33 -0600
Subject: RE: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread

> > ***
> > >I just got Space Dreadnought 3000 (review coming, just typing my
> > >notes, $20.63 with shipping) from POP Enterprises (forgot to
bookmark
> > >it :-(
> > ***
> >
> > http://www.p-o-p.demon.co.uk/
>
> okay, i am curious about the minis, but where are there pics to
> see?	the POP page doesn't seem to have photos.  the fleet packs
> look like a good deal....
>
> if anyone can suggest a web link, i would appreciate it!

Kallistra's own website has pics of most of the minis
http://www.kallistra.co.uk/

Plus they just released some interesting looking Organic Pirate
Ships....another update for my webpage.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
For the latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/index.html
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: re: [OT] P-O-P/Space Dread Next: Re: World Map?