Prev: Re: OT: Cool looking ships... Next: Re:OT: Cool looking ships...

Re: A Question For Owen G and the other SG2ers.

From: "Geoffery R" <geofferyr@h...>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:51:01 PST
Subject: Re: A Question For Owen G and the other SG2ers.

I'll be interested in hearing Owen's response.

But while I'm not familier enough with SGII or the future weapons used
comment on their game system use I can throw in my 2cents worth on the
Modern equivilents. A Minimi has a few distinct advantages over an AR
that
just a direct ballistic comparison will not show up. Such as much more
accuracy at longer ranges (heavier frame a bipod & ranged sights)
increased,
sustainable firepower (belt feed and can change barrels to allow
cooling)
and because they usually operate in a two man team they can carry more
ammo.
One point that is usually hard to show in a game is that you can only
shoot
the ammo that you have which is limited to how much you carried and any
KE
weapon that can't shoot is an awkward club.

Just my opinions of course,

Buck

Prev: Re: OT: Cool looking ships... Next: Re:OT: Cool looking ships...