Prev: [FT] Re: Ship Names Next: Re: A Question For Owen G and the other SG2ers.

Re: OT: Cool looking ships...

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@h...>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 16:35:03 PST
Subject: Re: OT: Cool looking ships...

I checked out the site and I must say I am very impressed by the
designs.
Let us just say that should such ships appear in mini, they would be
high on
my list.  And as far as making them "Not Vanguard" perhaps they might
sneak
in, say as...oooohh..Japanese Corp ships, as they have that psuedo
Yamato
look to them with a bit of a techo-update.

Good call,
Eli