Prev: Re: GZG Expanded Timeline Next: Re: PenAid SMs

GZG molds in the US

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 23:19:19 -0500
Subject: GZG molds in the US

Not really meaning to complain, however...

So far I have purchased an entire FSE fleet.  While I like the
design the miniatures really look like they were made from
worn molds.  I thought this was a GZG thing and I'd just live with
it.  Now I have the new UNSC SDN and several other oddball miniatures
(rednecks, martians, big eyed short aliens, not-Xena) and the
casting quality on everything that was shipped from the UK is
outstanding.

Has anyone else noticed a disparity between US and UK castings?

Roger

Prev: Re: GZG Expanded Timeline Next: Re: PenAid SMs