Prev: RE: [FT AAR] New Israel/Islamic Federation Next: Re: [GZG/Minis] Eureka Update

Re: [FT AAR] New Israel/Islamic Federation

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 22:52:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT AAR] New Israel/Islamic Federation

>But sometimes, especially in campaign terms, it's better to take out
all
>those transports and take the casualties.  If you know they have high
value
>cargo on board (munitions etc) wouldnt you rather lose a few
destroyers than
>have their main battleline reprovisioned?

This assumes that you have information as to what cargo the ships
have.  We were playing a scenario where the premise was "An IF amir
launches as raid on NI shipping to gain prestige and improve his
position vis-a-vis other IF amirs and the Sultan."

I'd like to have a campaign game, but the IF would require at least 3
(mutually hostile) players.

Prev: RE: [FT AAR] New Israel/Islamic Federation Next: Re: [GZG/Minis] Eureka Update