Prev: Re: [OT] Appleseed & Landmates which is On Topic Next: Re: [FT AAR] New Israel/Islamic Federation

RE: [FT AAR] New Israel/Islamic Federation

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:44:52 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT AAR] New Israel/Islamic Federation

But sometimes, especially in campaign terms, it's better to take out all
those transports and take the casualties.  If you know they have high
value
cargo on board (munitions etc) wouldnt you rather lose a few destroyers
than
have their main battleline reprovisioned?

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu