Prev: Re: anti fighter missiles Next: Fw: Fw: DSII: counter battery radar figs

Re: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 14:49:46 +0000
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] QUESTIONNAIRE....

>All right Jon,
>
>Go ahead and send me the questioner.  It will give me something to do
while I
>wait for my 11 packs of 6mm Bugs...
>
>IAS

OK, so SOMEBODY had to send their reply to the list, not to me
personally,
despite all the requests!! :-/
And yes, I sent the questionnaire reply out in the midst of a whole
batch
of them without realising it.... ;-)

Sorry to all the rest of you, I didn't want to clutter things up with
all
this, but at least you can all reply to it now. JUST PLEASE SEND THE
REPLIES TO ME AND NOT THE LIST ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!!

Rant over....

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: anti fighter missiles Next: Fw: Fw: DSII: counter battery radar figs