Prev: Re: Dropship Next: Re: LRDFC and PDS modes (was: Re: anti fighter missiles)

Re: New guy (inertialess)

From: Jeff Miller <shadocat@p...>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 16:19:04 -0800
Subject: Re: New guy (inertialess)

John Leary wrote:

> > That system is much more compatable with other FT movement systems
but,
> > technically, I'd call the movement "semi-inertialess."  The drive
system hides
> > enough of the mass to allow it to manouver like crazy but retains
enough mass that
> > it can thrust and still remain near inertail ships.
> >
> XXX
>      OK.   It does work in the game very well, because it does have
> limits.   JTL
> XXX

Yep.

My system doesn't work very well with the other movement systems unless
they turn it
off.  Maybe a more costly version of it will allow it to select between
inertialess and
semi-inertialess....

--

Jeff Miller
Program Director/Webmaster for Agamemcon IV

Burbank Airport Hilton	--  June 23-25, 2000
http://www.agamemcon.org

Contact Info:
92 Corporate Park Ste C-330
Irvine, CA 92606
Phone:	(949)643-8352
Fax:	(949)863-9021

Prev: Re: Dropship Next: Re: LRDFC and PDS modes (was: Re: anti fighter missiles)