Prev: RE: GZG Player Location Page (was: 'Dallas', 'New Guy', etc) [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: [FT] SMR's

Re: GZG Player Location Page (was: 'Dallas', 'New Guy', etc)

From: Do not pass when solid yellow line is on your side of the road <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 10:30:15 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: GZG Player Location Page (was: 'Dallas', 'New Guy', etc)

>> (1) note: this cannot be used to track down someone of a
diametrically
>> opposed opinion on a given topic of discussion. that is against the
rules
>> and you will be penalized by the local GM!
>
>So what do I do when I need to track someone down with a diametrically
>opposed opinion?   I do so enjoy finding people to argue^h^h^h^h^h
discuss
>things with. :)

You would probably need to consult the Unofficial GZG Diametrically
Opposed Views Location Page, run by Ulysses P. Yurs (he likes to
be called 'Up' for short ;-).  I don't have the URL on hand, though,
but I recall it had 'narnbatsquad' somewhere in the address.

Mk
---
"Fear holds us and binds us and keeps us from growing.	It kills a small
piece of us each day.  It holds us to what we know and keeps us from
doing
what's possible, and it is our worst enemy.  Fear doesn't announce
itself;
it's disguised and it's subtle.  It's choosing the safe course; most of
us
feel we have 'rational' reasons to avoid taking risks.	The brave man is
not
the one without fear but the one who does what he must despite being
afraid.
To succeed you must be willing to risk total failure."
		-Raymond Feist

Prev: RE: GZG Player Location Page (was: 'Dallas', 'New Guy', etc) [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: [FT] SMR's