Prev: Re: GZG Player Location Page (was: 'Dallas', 'New Guy', etc) Next: Re: GZG Player Location Page (was: 'Dallas', 'New Guy', etc)

RE: GZG Player Location Page (was: 'Dallas', 'New Guy', etc) [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <Rick@e...>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 10:25:42 -0500
Subject: RE: GZG Player Location Page (was: 'Dallas', 'New Guy', etc) [CLEAN STAMP]

Roger Books wrote:

> So what do I do when I need to track someone down with a diametrically
> opposed opinion?   I do so enjoy finding people to argue^h^h^h^h^h
> discuss things with. :)

No you don't.

:)

--
Rick Rutherford
I apologize in advance for the junk appended to this message

======
11/05/99 10:36:06

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
This email message and any attachments were scanned by the WorldSecure
Server that protects Electronic Systems and it’s customers. No Viruses
were detected in this message.

======