Prev: Re: [FT] my take on the UNSC SDN-X Next: Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced? bloody fighters

Nathan's FAS designs

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 00:00:45 +0100
Subject: Nathan's FAS designs

Frigate: TMF 23, NPV 76 (or, in other words, you've paid for 1 Mass of
weapons more than you use).

Missile Destroyer: Legal design, but the data sheet lacks 1 hull box
(should be 3/3/2/2, not 3/2/2/2).

Light cruiser: Quick check gives the cost as 179?

Escort Cruiser: Quick check gives the cost as 231?

Heavy Cruiser: Cost 281. I'm beginning to think that you only pay 6 for
the ADFC; it costs 8.

Battleship: Cost 424. Yep, it must be the ADFC.

Superdreadnought: Quick check gives TMF 254, NPV 854, 76 hull boxes
rather than the stated TMF 269, NPV 897, 72 hull boxes?

The designs look like decent all-rounders, if maybe a little
high-thrust for capitals. Now add some Interceptor squadrons to break
up enemy attack fighter stacks and/or screen your heavies against
incoming missiles <g>

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT] my take on the UNSC SDN-X Next: Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced? bloody fighters