Prev: Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced? Next: OT: Heavy Gear TV series.

Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced?

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 20:57:04 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced?

>But is it that possible anymore (well in vector at least, can't say for
>cinematic sorry)?

Sure. Consider the NSL Thrust 2 SDN. Using vector or cinematic, it's not
going to be too hard to figure out where this bad boy is going to end
up.
Now take a single cruiser armed with a Nova Cannon. Line it up and fire
away, potentially blowing up a 670 point ship for a fraction of the
cost.

Of course this example is slightly silly, but I'm only using it to
illustrate the point.

>>Likewise, it's possible to get "unlucky" and have the reverse happen.
>
>Considering your talking to me, that's probably more likely the case ;)

Let's not forget our infamous Pulse Torp king as well ;-)

Schoon

Prev: Re: [FT] Who said Nova cannon's were unbalanced? Next: OT: Heavy Gear TV series.