Prev: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA??? Next: Re: Comments on Independent Antarctics

Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 14:42:16 -0600
Subject: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

Sorry to continue this OT, but for clarity:

BKN = BOHBOT (sp?) Kids Network

SST is one of several shows marketed in syndication to local stations
AND,
originally, Sci-Fi Network. BKN executives started hearing complaints
from
the local station managers, pulled the show from Sci-Fi to increase
their
efforts for the syndication side, cutting distribution for SST to help
bolster their other shows, I suppose.

Least, that's the story I've heard. No 'me too's', please, unless you
are
contradicting me on a major point.

I can't find any locally, and would be delighted to find someone to
supply
me with further episodes.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA??? Next: Re: Comments on Independent Antarctics