Prev: OT: Pics from Salute '99? Next: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 14:52:13 -0500
Subject: Re: OT Query: Starship Troopers- MIA???

Just to repeat, I am watching it daily on WB59 in the New Haven, CT
comcast
cable network. WB has a subset of programs known as BKN ("something Kids
network") and that is why I am still getting SST. Since I have never
really
won any lotteries or prizes in my life I find this peice of good fortune
be a suitable substitute.

The show is excellent on many different levels and would satisfy all on
this list except the most diehard "I hate everything" types. Even though
it's on BKN it is hardly a kid's show which porbably is another factor
contributing to its bscurity, it really doesn't fit into any mold. As it
is
I am already dreading the loss (death) of several squad members that are
inevitably apporaching.

And dizzy, as always, is hot.....

Los

At 10:06 AM 11/3/99 -0500, you wrote:

>did someone say they are *STILL* showing it.  where??!!  Sci-Fi
>Channel stopped airing, i cannot find it elsewhere (on the east coast
US).