Prev: RE: Subwar 2050 [ot] Next: Re: Subwar 2050 [ot]

Re: FT:RPG

From: Tre Chipman <info@t...>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 11:25:14 -0600
Subject: Re: FT:RPG

>Is this a new version?  Or is it the same one as the last announcement?

No, I've been busy doing approximately a million other things so it
hasn't had anything new added to it recently. I guess the marketing guys
would spin it as "Outworlders Classic".  I did put up a graphic on the
intro page, though, so it's almost like I've worked on it... sorta...

>BTW, I like it!  Looks like the perfect thing to help liven up a battle
game.

Thanks for you input, Donald!

Take care,

Tre Chipman
info@thewayfareronline.com
http://www.thewayfareronline.com

Prev: RE: Subwar 2050 [ot] Next: Re: Subwar 2050 [ot]