Prev: RE: Comments on various designs... Next: RE: What's it all mean?

Re: [FT]Scenario Question

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:00:20 EST
Subject: Re: [FT]Scenario Question

In a message dated 11/3/99 12:15:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
hosford.donald@acd.net writes:

> Problem 1: The Pirate fleet -- My friend has desided to be the pirate
>  player, and is designing his ships.	 Should there be a limit to how
big
>  or what type of weapons are allowed to him?	(He has already designed
>  destroyer with a class-4 beam weapon...It doesn't have much, but it
does
>  have the class 4...ouch.)

I would say that he should be limited to the civi stuff, plus one level,
i.e.
Class-2 batteries, submunis, standard fighters, ect. A class-4 on a DD?
They
must be a VERY good pirate group.

>  Problem 2: Freighter capture -- How does the pirate capture the
>  freighters?	Is it reasonable to allow the pirates to have tractor
>  beams?  Or does he use some kind of "aimed shots"?

Use the boarding rules.
-Stephen

Prev: RE: Comments on various designs... Next: RE: What's it all mean?