Prev: [OT] Shops in New York City Next: Striker (was: Re: Scale of Stargrunt)

Re: Scale of Stargrunt

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 21:24:37 -0800
Subject: Re: Scale of Stargrunt

At 11:58 PM -0500 11/1/99, DracSpy@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 11/1/99 5:00:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>maserati@flash.net writes:
>
>> I've got my old home town and county (Sonoma, CA) in the USGS map
>>  series. The full county map is 1cm to the km and would make a great
>>  Striker map, or anything else with high flying grav tanks. Then
>>  theres the assault on San Francisco scenario...
>
>I've seen the name before, but what is Striker?
>-Stephen

Striker is the set of miniatures rules for Traveller. Two editions,
both interesting but still only Nice Try's due to various reasons.

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
If you hear a ringing in your ears, don't answer it.
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: [OT] Shops in New York City Next: Striker (was: Re: Scale of Stargrunt)