Prev: Re: Scale of Stargrunt Next: Re: Scale of Stargrunt

[OT] Shops in New York City

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 00:11:48 -0500
Subject: [OT] Shops in New York City

I'm going to be spending most of next week in New York, and I was
wondering
if anyone can recommend a good game store?  Particularly one of those
dusty
old places that has hordes of OOP figures towering in the corners, ready
collapse at the slightest touch?  I'm not going to be doing any gaming
while I'm there (not if want to, you know, survive....) but shopping is
definate part of the plan.

Thanks, all!

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: Scale of Stargrunt Next: Re: Scale of Stargrunt