Prev: Re: Free Orange Republic Ships Next: RE: Starship deck plans, first draft

Re: Free Orange Republic Ships

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 17:51:08 -0400
Subject: Re: Free Orange Republic Ships

>Well... I can't easily *outrun* MT missiles in Vector - I
have to dodge
>in behind them instead, and they can't turn around before
they run out
>of endurance.

And how do you work MT missiles in Vector?  My take would be
24MU/turn for 2 turns, plus one 6MU "secondary movement" per
fighters.

While we're discussing missiles and movement, what happens
if you launch your salvo missiles and wind up as the closest
object to your aiming point?  Do your missiles have IFF?  Or
do your colleagues chuckle at your memorial service?

Prev: Re: Free Orange Republic Ships Next: RE: Starship deck plans, first draft