Prev: Re: Deckplan page Next: Re: Deckplan page

Re: Deckplan page

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:52:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Deckplan page

Matthew Seidl wrote:

> That was my opinion as well.	Too many quarters spread all over the
> place, and not enough large gathering places.  4 seperate galleys?
> No gym, no rec space.

Sean, I assume this design was of your own making (pre-fleet book) and
is
similar to the Suffrin class light cruise. (that's what the shape looks
like at
least)

The Suffrin carries 54 crewmembers, just for reference.

With that in mind, I'd certainly have a small rec space, probabyl a
sickbay and
maybe even a few marines.  (though on a ship that small they'd mix with
the
crew, rather than living in 'marine country')

> I wonder, are the deck planes of modern warships and subs available
> anywhere?  Might make a really good starting point.

Good question.	I'd also love to know what some of the crew counts are
for those
same ships.  Time to hit the web...

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: Deckplan page Next: Re: Deckplan page