Prev: Re: Starting from the ground up... Next: Re: Out-of-date designs

Re: re Fighter group sizes

From: "The ledge is a favorite hangout for pigeons. The white stuff is not chalk." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 13:30:38 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: re Fighter group sizes

>In fact we have been toying with the idea of reforming groups with less
than
>3 fighters left in to a new group
>1/both groups must pass a morale test
>2/uses both groups actions for whole turn (2Turns?)

How would you resolve differences in endurance levels? Assume the lower
of the merging squadrons? (makes the most sense)

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: Starting from the ground up... Next: Re: Out-of-date designs