Prev: Re: Mass of UN SDN(X) Next: 3D Tactical Combat Display

Re: [FT] Yet another take on the UNSC SDNs...

From: "The ledge is a favorite hangout for pigeons. The white stuff is not chalk." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 09:45:47 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Yet another take on the UNSC SDNs...

>> >On a related note, has anyone developed stats for the NSL, Kaiser=20
>> >Friedrich class light carrier?
>>=20
>> Is there a 'Kaiser Friedrich' class CVL for the NSL?=20
>
>Yes there is. FT-514 =A35.95. Released after the Fleetbook which is
why=20
>there aren't any stats for it.

Ah!

>It's the front and rear sections of a Szent Istvan with the central=20
>section replaced by the aft section used in several freighters (FT-
>311, 314, 318).=20
>
>Picture at: http://www.lightspeed.u-net.com/gzg/gzg-ft-nsl.html=20
>(bottom of page.)

Ahh. Haven't looked there in a while.

>I've got one sitting, waiting to be painted and was just wondering
if=20
>anyone out there had given it any stats.

Wellllll....guess could just change the 'Hamburg'-class CVL to the
'Kaiser Friederich'-class CVL. Wouldn't be very different than what
I envisioned anyway.  :-)

Mk
-
Dr T: "I'm speechless"

Indy: "No you're not; you're still talking"

Prev: Re: Mass of UN SDN(X) Next: 3D Tactical Combat Display