Prev: RE: Hoka figures Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

[OT] Heroes Miniatures

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 10:26:08 -0400
Subject: [OT] Heroes Miniatures

During an unrelated correspondance with Hark Hides I found out the
following
information about Heroes Mainitures:

Mark wrote:

> Heroes were produced in England in the 80's  and offered a large
'comic
> book' style of miniature at excellent cost.They produced super
> heroes,Sci-fi,fantasy,post apocalypse and a very nice gothic horror
> range.the designer and his cousin fell out with each other and still
dislike
> each other to this day so Heroes is no more.The best figure in my
opinion
> was the Indiana Jones type figure.

He also confirmed that the multipart Alien on John's Shock Force
conversion page
was indeed made by them.

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: RE: Hoka figures Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!