Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!! Next: [OT] Heroes Miniatures

RE: Hoka figures

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 07:22:21 -0700
Subject: RE: Hoka figures

Don't say killer kangaroos.  For a game called "Critter Commandos"  I
made a
4 man combat team of kangaroos.  The base figures were "GW like"
oversized
25mm sci fiers and had kangaroo head, feet and tail added.  My favorite
is
the one that has a bite out of one ear and smoking a cigarette.
		Kent McClure