Prev: SG2: DFFG at infantry Next: RE: SGII: Firing DFFG at infantry

RE: [SGII] Furry troopers

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 06:23:50 -0700
Subject: RE: [SGII] Furry troopers

Sorry, Beth, but us Yanks don't get as many public holidays as you do
down
under.
   : (

The hardest part about using the craft store teddies would be the
finding a
variety of poses or actually arming of the little critters.  I mean who
would chop up Jon's or Nic's nice figures just to get the weapons?  Of
course, if you should happen to have some GW stuff lying around....
Actually, if you could find LS's 1/144th modern aircraft weapons set,
you
could use the minigun pods and some of the missiles to make some real
bizarre weapons.

				Kent McClure