Prev: Re: Ship building.... the hard way... Next: RE: UNSC Ship Class Names [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: Ship building.... the hard way...

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 07:31:10 -0500
Subject: Re: Ship building.... the hard way...

One of the many projects gathering dust in 'the basement'
is a set of plastic shelves that was going to be, variously,
Space Hulk, Ashanti High Lightening, Necromundi, or an
extension of the 3-d board I made for the Aliens board game.

Each shelf would have been a deck (or hive level) with
out-of-scale separation, but rules for 'shooting down the
stairs' or hatchway. I was planning on using sci-fi walls
for around the decks, and armorcast for 'terrain' on each
deck. Just a thought for your ship building.

I actually have pierced decks to be either the engine room
in Ashanti or balconies in a Hive room tech treasury.

It'd please me to think someone finished what I barely started.

The_Beast

PS. Proper attribution would include the first time I saw
a 3d version of Aliens at Genghis Con in Denver, and a
3d Space Hulk using lighting panels resting on a PVC pipe
frame at GenCon 3-4 years ago, but I never did get any
names.

Prev: Re: Ship building.... the hard way... Next: RE: UNSC Ship Class Names [CLEAN STAMP]