Prev: Re: [SGII] Furry troopers Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!

Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:03:29 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW STUFF - Pix hosted!

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:52:00 +0100 Tony Francis <tony@glassghost.com>
wrote:

> WOW - that's [the UN SDN] nice. Don't think I can make SELWG, but I
might have to have one of these at Bifrost. <

You and me both, mate! That is one lovely mini. I _want_ one... or
two... or more. <drool>

BTW, will GZG be at Bifrost? ISTR that it clashes with another show
that Jon has said elsewhere that he'll be at. Obviously, I'd like him
to be there, because I definitely want some of those UNSC ships.

Phil
(Dr) P.A. Atcliffe
Faculty of Engineering
University of the West of England
Phone: +44 (0)117 344 2496
Fax:   +44 (0)117 976 3873
Email: Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk

Prev: Re: [SGII] Furry troopers Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW STUFF NEWS!!